Since 1946, the United Nations Association of the United States has been dedicated to building understanding of and support for the ideals and work of the UN among the American people. It is only with the continued commitment of passionate supporters that we can continue to educate, inspire and mobilize Americans to support the vital work of the United Nations!
Join Now! Renew Find a Chapter
What Membership Means for You
Becoming a member of UNA-USA links you to a network of like-minded individuals who collectively promote the work of the UN at the grassroots level. Benefits of joining today include:
- A network of more than 120 UNA-USA chapters and divisions throughout the country.
- Educational events, Model UN programs, and meetings with elected leaders to increase knowledge of how the UN makes the world a safer place and improves the lives of people everywhere.
- UNA-USA members can receive all of the rewards of UNFCU membership.
- Monthly Nationwide Conference Calls with UN Experts on Issues such as Global Health, Empowering Women and Girls, and Sustainable Development.
- Engagement with UN Foundation Campaigns for global health, adolescent girls, the environment, and more.
- Impactful advocacy initiatives to voice your support of U.S. engagement at the UN with elected officials.
What Your Membership Supports
Thanks to members like you, we held more than 90 meetings with members of the House and Senate during 2011 Advocacy Day; 85 local UNA Chapters hosted 130 events to celebrate UN Day; and more than 1,000 college students engaged as volunteers and conference leaders, and reached over 25,000 middle and high school students in Model UN conferences in more than 25 cities.