DATE & TIME
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Harrison Public Library
2 Bruce Avenue
New York, NY 10528
– Ambassador Henrietta Elizabeth Thompson, Permanent Representative of Barbados to the United Nations (invited)
– Peter McCartt, Climate Crisis Task Force, Sustainable and Energy Conservation Director, Westchester County
– Nina Orville, Principal, Abundant Efficiency; Co-chair, Energy Committee, Climate Crisis Task Force
– Brief annual meeting and elections
– Youth representative Sophia Angelica with Songs for the Planet
– Awards to Model UN Team winners
– Networking Reception
Enjoy “Tastes of Harrison” before the program from noon on.
Free and open to the public!