Apply to be a 2019-2020 Campus Fellow!
Be a leader for the UNA-USA Campus network by serving as a 2019-2020 Campus Fellow! We are looking for students with experience serving in leadership positions of UNA campus chapters and other student organizations. Students must be returning for the 2019-2020 academic year, and graduating no earlier than May 2020. The position requires a commitment of 5 hours/week. The primary role of the Campus Fellows is to connect and provide support to new and existing campus chapters in their region.
Benefits of the Campus Fellows Program:
- Fellows receive complimentary registration and travel accommodations for the UNA Leadership Summit and Global Engagement Summit.
- Fellows participate in monthly professional development trainings to enhance their writing, presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Fellows have the opportunity to make connections with the wider UNA network across the country.
- Fellows have direct access to UNA-USA national staff and advice on programming.
The responsibilities of the Campus Fellows include:
- Reaching out to UNA-USA chapters in their region to provide chapter support and guidance
- Social media outreach and engagement with UNA accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Monthly blog posts featuring chapter spotlights, best practices, and issue-based articles
- Monthly conference calls with Campus Fellows cohort
- Monthly individual check-ins with UNA-USA National Office
- Leading in-person trainings for campus chapter leaders
- Expectations for Fellows include meeting set deadlines, participation in monthly calls, and adherence to the UNA-USA Code of Conduct. Failure to meet these expectations can lead to removal from the position, at the discretion of UNA-USA staff.