Apply to be a Campus Fellow for 2021-2022
Be a leader for the UNA-USA Campus network by serving as a 2021-2022 Campus Fellow. Connect with peers and provide support to new and existing campus chapters in your region! The UNA-USA Campus Fellows program provides UNA-USA students with the opportunity to act on global issues while developing their skills as UNA-USA leaders. As field organizers of UNA’s campus chapter network, Fellows play a key role in expanding UNA-USA’s reach across the nation.
Click here to apply by April 18 for consideration. This year we are recruiting 5-6 Campus Fellows representing the following regions: Southeast, West, Midwest, Northeast, High School, National.
- At least one year’s experience serving in leadership positions for your local UNA-USA chapter.
- An active student for the 2021-2022 academic year and graduate no earlier than May 2022.
- The position requires a commitment of 5 hours/week.
Benefits of the Campus Fellows Program:
- Receive complimentary registration and travel accommodations for UNA-USA’s Members Day at the UN (February 2022)
- Participate in monthly professional development trainings to enhance their writing, presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Make connections with the wider UNA network across the country.
- Fellows have direct access to UNA-USA national staff and advise on programming.
The responsibilities of the Campus Fellows include:
- Reaching out to UNA-USA chapters in their region to provide chapter support and guidance
- Social media outreach and engagement with UNA accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Monthly blog posts featuring chapter spotlights, best practices, and issue-based articles
- Monthly conference calls with Campus Fellows cohort
- Monthly individual check-ins with UNA-USA National Office
- Leading in-person trainings for campus chapter leaders
- Expectations for Fellows include meeting set deadlines, participation in monthly calls, and adherence to the UNA-USA Code of Conduct. Failure to meet these expectations can lead to removal from the position, at the discretion of UNA-USA staff.