SDG Service Project Pitch Application Deadline
DATE & TIME
Start Date & Time-
Saturday, April 16, 2022
End Date & Time-
Sunday, May 01, 2022
Deadline: May 1
Finalist Pitch Presentations: UNA-USA Leadership Summit, Washington, DC, 4:05-4:45pm ET (in person or virtually)
Do you have an idea to advance the SDGs in your community? Apply to pitch your idea at the SDG Pitch Proposal. Your application proposal could be to expand an existing project or create a new project that supports one or more of the SDGs. The SDG Service Project Pitch is an opportunity to provide support for those members who have amazing ideas to further the SDGs in their communities, helping them to realize their passion, skills, and hope for the future. This opportunity is open to all UNA-USA members.
Only about five finalists will be accepted to pitch live to a panel of judges at the Leadership Summit in order to compete for the funds. Finalists will only have 3.75 minutes each to present, using only 15 slides and 15 seconds on each slide (with NO TEXT) to pitch their project! Finalists may be paired with UNA-USA Global Goals Ambassadors for support in preparing for their presentations. Following the pitches, one winner will be awarded $500 to implement their project.
1. Must be implemented by December 31, 2022
2. Will include explicit ways to engage UNA-USA chapters or Champions in project implementation
3. Can be completed with only minimal funds ($500 or less) with maximum impact
1. Must be an active UNA-USA member in good standing
2. Members affiliated with a chapter must communicate with chapter leaders in advance of submitting a proposal. Winning projects must be conducted in collaboration with the chapter.
3. Finalists must be able to pitch their project on Sunday, June 5 during the UNA-USA Leadership Summit either in person or virtually
4. Winning participant must agree to adhere to the fiduciary responsibilities associated with the monitoring and evaluation of project.