Through an alliance launched in 2013, UNA-USA members are eligible to join UNFCU, the award-winning financial organization that has been serving the United Nations community since 1947. UNA-USA members can receive all benefits of UNFCU’s financial products and services. Together our two organizations share a similar mission – an unwavering focus on the United Nations and a deep commitment to serving the UN community. Take advantage of this UNA-USA member benefit and join UNFCU today!
What Makes UNFCU Different?
- Board of Directors is comprised of the active and retired staff of the UN, its specialized agencies funds and programmes
- Is a member of the UN Global Compact
- Supports the Sustainable Development Goals
- Sponsors UNA-USA programs, special events, and Model UN
What are UNFCU’s benefits?
- Global financial solutions available to UN/agency staff now available to UNA-USA members
- Personalized service and online access
- Competitive rates and fees
- Member ownership
- Commitment to social responsibility/sustainability, and financial education
- Mortgage services
- Shared Branching Co-op Network with 5,400 credit unions participating (learn more here)