Fall Kick-Off Checklist
Here’s everything you need to know to plan for your fall semester!
- Order Student Activity Fair Toolkits and swag through UNA-USA (email@example.com).
- Register for your Fall Student Activity Fair. Before tabling, check out this guide on building your membership.
- Day of Activity Expo: Post on social media reminding people to stop by your table; try using Virtual Reality to spark interest in your tabling events!
- 1 week after Activity Expo: Email interested students, welcoming them to the chapter and inviting them to join a committee.
- Plan for a general interest meeting and break out into possible committees.
- Hold your first meeting! Your agenda could include fundraising ideas, or a brainstorm for your UN Day (Oct. 24) programming.
- Commit to an Adopt-A-Future fundraising goal for the coming semester or school year here. Chapters that commit to a specific goal will receive Adopt-A-Future swag and chapters that achieve or surpass their goal will be rewarded!
- August: Book space for UN Day programming and submit your request for a UN Day speaker to UNA-USA.
- September: Get your new members involved and contact your local representatives to advocate for the UN. Schedule a Virtual Advocacy Training to prepare with UNA-USA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- October: Celebrate UN Day with an event that engages your campus community.
- Host at least three other activities or events (including one advocacy-related and one international celebration day per year) as a chapter. See the list of chapter activity ideas for some inspiration!
- November: Consider submitting a blog post to UNA-USA about an event you held this semester.
- December: Submit your end of semester report to UNA-USA.